Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - Friday, 01.19.24 @ 8:30 ET on FS1

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

There were a handful of stretches two seasons ago where X was our best player. 

Wonder what the hell went wrong ... 

He is getting social security now!  Doesn't have to work for that next contract anymore!

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

There were a handful of stretches two seasons ago where X was our best player. 

Wonder what the hell went wrong ... 

That’s what they refer to as an anomaly. He just flat out sucks and there’s no sugarcoating it. 

I don't know what is worse: watching any of our backcourt players that can't shoot or watching my archery team struggle at last weekends tournament! Fortunately for the archery kids, it was mostly mental! The same cannot be said about our backcourt!

7 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Can someone please ask Woodson why we take more long 2s than anyone else? Hell, go ahead and ask him about his awful scheme.

Woody "well I just got get them over the hump of being 3 ft further back"  continues "we have been working on it but we just got to get better"

2 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

Watch he’ll hit a 3 if IU is down 21 with 2 minutes to go. He does it every blow out

he has a mental problem then.  No other reason he can hit if there is no pressure.

6 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

You simply cannot compete in modern basketball without shooting threes. Noticed the announcers were ripping on iu's lack of three's.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

And they said our 2G is shooting 15%, on low volume, from the three on the road. 
Not optimal.

Was there a single set play run in that half by Indiana? I mean I’m really trying to just focus on the game and the season and not on firing a coach, but what the hell is Woody even doing out there?
No everyone just stands around and watches the guy with the ball.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

he has a mental problem then.  No other reason he can hit if there is no pressure.

I’m telling watch he’ll hit one in garbage time. He does it all the time