Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - Tuesday, 12.05.23 @ 9:00 on Peacock TV

Just now, Josh said:

Is StreamEast reliable?  Cause I just heard it will have a stream of the game.  I don't believe it's legal though, so please don't do it.

My uh….friend…told me he watches all of the UFC PPVs on it. He told me it works about 99.8% of the time. He also told me to install some good adblockers and you’ll be good as gold. 

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Never used stream east for college sports but for pro it works very well.

Be careful. I have tried that once or twice and ended up with viruses on my computer after. As a result would rather pay the small fee as the price to wipe a hard drive is much more than any streaming service costs.

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Xavier Johnson and CJ Gunn are both 'questionable' for tonight's matchup vs Michigan, per the Big Ten availability report.

Arggghh. We may have only three guards available? I guess some Banks at the two if necessary? Not seeing any walk-ons that could play.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Arggghh. We may have only three guards available? I guess some Banks at the two if necessary? Not seeing any walk-ons that could play.

Leal, Cupps, and Gallo being the only 3 available guards is pretty much the worst case scenario many feared re: roster construction. 

Putting that all aside... in terms of who can play at the two tonight ... vs. Harvard, we did see Gallo/Mack/Banks/Reneau/Ware on the court together (I believe that was the lineup) for a few minutes, later in the second half IIRC. I suppose we'll see something along those lines for a few stretches tonight too. 

Really need Gallo to carry over the momentum from Friday... Time for Leal and Cupps to really step up too! Don't think you can play those two together tonight... so seems like we'll have little choice but to go with a big lineup for some period of time. 

That would be an interesting wrinkle with this lineup ... whether it's a good or a bad one, I'm not sure yet... but think we'll find out tonight if that is something we only see out of necessity or if we go zone with a long/tall lineup and it looks good enough to be in the mix of lineups/rotations. Big opportunity for Banks to solidify his spot in the rotation/make a case for way more minutes too, IMO

23 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Rayford? What ever happened to him?

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

He's been injured all season. I don't remember what the injury was but it happened before the exhibition games started, IIRC.

He missed all of last season with a shoulder injury but no idea if it's still injured or it's a different injury that's keeping him out.