Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

2 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

MSU didn't have to pay a dime to an underachieving football coach because of smart language added to Tucker's contract by MSU's AD.

MSU just hired a head coach away from a top 20 team. 

IU is interviewing Mike Hart.

We get it the IU AD kicked your dog and you have a never ending grudge against him 

Its clear as day that you hate everything he does 

1 minute ago, Scotty R said:

How do you know that maybe Herman didn't withdrew his name. Also who is reporting those are the final 3

I have stated many times that I don't know that. I have asked and no one will answer. But it was stated on Peegs that if we strike out on our top 3 we can go back to Herman. So that tells me he is still interested

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

So Dolson zoomed with 8 guys Herman and Hart being two of the 8. He has cut it to three now with those three being Hart, Candle and Chryst. So to answer your question, he does think Hart is better. 

I have this perfect image of Dolson being Wendy from the Brady Bunch conducting one zoom call with all 8. 

edit—Sorry Alice not Wendy. 

Edited by spe317

2 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Rome wasn't built by a dolt either. 

Scotty must have rubbed you incorrectly somehow or you opinion of him is very strong that he is as incompetent as many other athletic directors at schools in a similar situation as we are.  If you think IU football will be the #1 sport at IU in our lifetime it's like trying to get a horse to drink water, you can lead it to the water but you can't force it to drink.  

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Scotty must have rubbed you incorrectly somehow.  If you think IU football will be the #1 sport at IU in our lifetime it's like trying to get a horse to drink water, you can lead it to the water but you can't force it to drink.  

yah, its clear they hate everything Scotty does...

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

Scotty must have rubbed you incorrectly somehow.  If you think IU football will be the #1 sport at IU in our lifetime it's like trying to get a horse to drink water, you can lead it to the water but you can't force it to drink.  

It doesn't need to be the #1 sport in our lifetime. It just needs to keep it's head above water and competitive more than once in a decade. That isn't a huge ask. 

Just now, IndyResident16 said:

It doesn't need to be the #1 sport in our lifetime. It just needs to keep it's head above water and competitive more than once in a decade. That isn't a huge ask. 

i do not disagree with wanting to be more competitive than one year each decade.     

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE A CONSENSUS:

The collective extraordinarily intelligent (and very good looking) BtownBanners board hereby nominates and endorses Jason Candle as the next coach of the illustrious and infamous Indiana University football team.

All in favor say "aye."

Aye

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE A CONSENSUS:

The collective extraordinarily intelligent (and very good looking) BtownBanners board hereby nominates and endorses Jason Candle as the next coach of the illustrious and infamous Indiana University football team.

All in favor say "aye."

YER UGLY NAY

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Rabby just released the info to Peegs that I said this morning Candle, Hart, and Chryst will meet in person. Herman and Creighton would be next, then Frye

Oh gosh.. I’m going to be sick. Indiana is a MAC level program. It doesn’t mean we need to grab a MAC level head coach before the Big Ten grows next season. 

Oh Dolson..

Right, that's your opinion. That is great Galen Clavio said that I have absolutely no clue who he is or what Crimsoncast is. 
Should listen to his podcast. Smart and insightful dude. Think he may head of student media at IU???

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk