Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Schreckbagger

Trayce Jackson-Davis - Golden State Warriors

3 hours ago, rcs29 said:

High praise from Klay Thompson. "He's NBA ready and I love being around him"

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I also read they sent him down once and then Green wanted him brought back up because he brings energy.

https://x.com/nbcswarriors/status/1737344140537643168?s=46&t=KJWxaALhjAhknEOj99blZg  

TJD had a big night recording his first double double in 28 min in a game in which Curry hit a game winner. The above link should be his big block in overtime.  If you go to that X feed there are several interviews with Trayce, and then Kerr and Curry commenting on his game.  

For those that don’t follow the NBA, Draymond Green is suspended, so the next few weeks are big for TJD. He was down in the G league a few weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, Demo said:

10pt/13rebs/3blks in 29mins in win over the Celtics.

Big time closer minutes against the league's best. Putting together a nice run when called on soak up those Draymond minutes. It would be fitting if Trayce made it difficult for Kerr to hand all those minutes back to Green once he's returned from suspension. 

2 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Big time closer minutes against the league's best. Putting together a nice run when called on soak up those Draymond minutes. It would be fitting if Trayce made it difficult for Kerr to hand all those minutes back to Green once he's returned from suspension. 

Sounds like Kerr is already rethinking the rotations.  TJD gives the Warriors several things they desperately need: athleticism, rim protection, and hustle.  He’s the jolt they need to get them out of their current slump.  So happy to see him succeeding.

https://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nba/golden-state-warriors/trayce-jackson-davis-steve-kerr-rotations-celtics/1683318/?amp=1

8 hours ago, rcs29 said:

That's gotta be a "hey rookie! Get in the car and put this suit on" kind of thing. Seems to be enjoying the moment.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Now if Trayce was forced to be Santa for a Draymond event...

Bad-santa GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY