Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

IUBB vs. St. Francis (exhib) Thurs., Nov. 3rd, 7 p.m. B1G+

Just now, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Anyone else fed up with BTN plus?

Couldn't watch the second half of the game as they already took the video down from their web site. I was planning to watch after kids were in bed.

It's flat out ridiculous fans of Indiana Basketball have to pay extra outside of their cable bill to watch their team play. It should be live on BTN. Especially Monday's game. Sorry, but IU Basketball moves the needle. 

8 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

It's flat out ridiculous fans of Indiana Basketball have to pay extra outside of their cable bill to watch their team play. It should be live on BTN. Especially Monday's game. Sorry, but IU Basketball moves the needle. 

Not only that but the web site is incredibly broken and under resourced for the amount of money this conference brings in.

7 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Not only that but the web site is incredibly broken and under resourced for the amount of money this conference brings in.

I refuse to pay for this product again. I'm excited for the season. Normally I wouldn't pay for this. I'll just listen to Fish like I normally do. 

Everyone does realize it’s St. Francis exhibition game…right?  Shouldn’t involve any tv at all unless it was only for St Francis having opportunity to be on tv.

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Streamed on BTN+ app on the (pretty)smart TV and worked fine. If there wasn’t a demand they wouldn’t charge.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m aware there’s demand for it.  There are free but less ethical options that provide the service better.  

Making the app more user friendly and functional would likely raise the potential revenue. My guess is no casual fan would ever have it.  Where as if it was a good product some casuals would probably keep it after getting it in November for some early season games 

10 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Isiah and Yogi were extremely erratic at first

Isiah Thomas was not erratic at first when he came to IU. The summer before his freshman year he started for the US team in the Pan Am games when Bobby Knight was coach. By the time he arrived at IU he was every bit as composed as JHS if not more. Let's not re-write history in our enthusiasm for these two very talented new players.