Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

8 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

Good to hear. Kid is a program changer. 

Will he though? He will be here for like 9 months. Not sure I would call that program changing. 

I’m fine with getting 1 and done, but they don’t have a track record of changing programs by themselves 

20 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Will he though? He will be here for like 9 months. Not sure I would call that program changing. 

I’m fine with getting 1 and done, but they don’t have a track record of changing programs by themselves 

They are about to get rid of one and done.

He may not be anywhere for nine months. He may be nowhere for no months in college basketball.

So the rhetorical question of how much time and effort do you put into a talent like Bidunga at the expense of recruiting similar type players, have him wrapped up with a nice bow, and at the last minute he decides he's a none and done and heads for the NBA.  At least in the current environment, you know you'll have a kid for at least one year.

20 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

So the rhetorical question of how much time and effort do you put into a talent like Bidunga at the expense of recruiting similar type players, have him wrapped up with a nice bow, and at the last minute he decides he's a none and done and heads for the NBA.  At least in the current environment, you know you'll have a kid for at least one year.

Yup—that’s the calculus.

2 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

I think he will with our team if JHS and Reneau are still on the team.  Could be the difference. 

45 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

I think he will with our team if JHS and Reneau are still on the team.  Could be the difference. 

Anything could happen, but I would be very surprised if JHS and Flory had overlapping seasons at the collegiate level. 

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

He may not be anywhere for nine months. He may be nowhere for no months in college basketball.

They have said they are about to get rid of it since they implemented it in 2006. it's 2022.

Which if they did makes my point even more. He's not a program changer. 

15 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

I got a text from a friend that is a friend of someone on staff in July saying Woodson told them he was all in  - job for Drew,  NIL for Flory whatever it took

What coach would he get rid of to hire Drew?

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

From what Woj said that the age thing will be down the road and not by 2024

Cincinnati feelin themselves. But if they get Collier, Bidunga, and Page I guess I could see why. Geez. Cincinnati making money moves.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app