Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU Basketball News and Notes

On 4/25/2024 at 11:41 AM, ebridges24 said:

I wear them every day at work, on my feet a lot and they feel great

I liked them so much, I bought like 10 pair in various color. Had to work a truck show one weekend. Where I was truly standing on concrete the entire day. I’m talking truly on your feet the entire day. When I got home from that show, I immediately threw everyone of them away! Absolutely horrible shoes! There is no way you are on your feet “all day” and then tell me they feel great! They are made from 100% recycled materials, which is cool and all that. But how good of a shoe can you really make with that.
There is absolutely no way! 

Since that year, I’ve changed what I wear when I do those truck shows. And have zero issue with my feet hurting but I’m not wearing hey dudes either! 

36 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I liked them so much, I bought like 10 pair in various color. Had to work a truck show one weekend. Where I was truly standing on concrete the entire day. I’m talking truly on your feet the entire day. When I got home from that show, I immediately threw everyone of them away! Absolutely horrible shoes! There is no way you are on your feet “all day” and then tell me they feel great! They are made from 100% recycled materials, which is cool and all that. But how good of a shoe can you really make with that.

Since that year, I’ve changed what I wear when I do those truck shows. And have zero issue with my feet hurting but I’m not wearing hey dudes either! 

Wear them about all day, every day. Love them! 

39 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I've walked several miles in my hey dudes and wear them regularly, washed them a few times and they've held up. My feet have never hurt in them.

I kind of want a pair of their boots.

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

Wear them about all day, every day. Love them! 

I have many pairs, including their boots, and don't have any issues with them. 

3 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

I've walked several miles in my hey dudes and wear them regularly, washed them a few times and they've held up. My feet have never hurt in them.

I kind of want a pair of their boots.

Their boots are great. 

5 hours ago, yogisballin said:

Wish you would have given me the shoes instead of throwing them away.

19 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sorry... all he's done is win the off season. No points and no banners for that. It only matters if he can win games once they tip the ball. The NCAA doesn't award championships "on paper", but rather on the court.

22 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Sorry... all he's done is win the off season. No points and no banners for that. It only matters if he can win games once they tip the ball. The NCAA doesn't award championships "on paper", but rather on the court.

Well I agree with you and I agree that IU has a top 10 roster; however, IU doesn’t have a top 10 coach or at least one that is proven he can coach a team with lesser talent and beat good teams.  He had that this past year and couldn’t get them over the “hump”!  lol 

We should win a lot of games but MW will get out-coached and lose us a few games we should have won.

He has to have talent on his teams to bail him out of any of his coaching deficiencies 

1 hour ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Hey, take it to the I hate Mike Woodson thread........jk

I agree. Didn't say anything in support of Woody. Just sharing what Lasley posted. I 100% agree, Woody has to win big next season with this line up.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk