Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

IU at Purdue - 03/05/22 @ 2:00 on ESPN

Just now, Naturalhoosier said:

I’m not disagreeing with the sentiment but we don’t know what was said. Stewart could have said the Magical T word. 

Just my opinion, but if a player is running away from a confrontation, I don't care what he says.

Just now, NashvilleHoosier said:

Do any of the players care? I honestly can’t tell. Maybe I’m just not noticing b/c I was already convinced we’d lose by 35.

I think they care, we just aren't a very good team and this team has shown me, in "must win" games...they don't have that gear

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

TJD is about worthless today. Stone hands and no care to go after a ball. Just watching. 

Maybe he has been shopping for the new BMW he's buying with his signing bonus?

Just now, NashvilleHoosier said:

Do any of the players care? I honestly can’t tell. Maybe I’m just not noticing b/c I was already convinced we’d lose by 35.

I think X is playing hard.

Not an excuse but it is awfully discouraging to run down the court time after time after time only to see one of your teammates clang a shot. We desperately need a go-to guy at the 2 and 3.

3 minutes ago, ILHoosier said:

I see a lot of people on this board and some announcers tell us how great Tamar is. I really don’t see it especially n conference. What am I missing.

He has a good ceiling.  But at this point he isn't making shots.

5 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I think X is playing hard.

Not an excuse but it is awfully discouraging to run down the court time after time after time only to see one of your teammates clang a shot. We desperately need a go-to guy at the 2 and 3.

Yeah I’ll give X credit. He pretty consistently brings it. Even the announcers are talking about him being the only one doing anything now.