Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierX

Offensive Coordinator - Walt Bell

14 minutes ago, Scot said:

I was hoping that AD Dolson might intervene and dissuade or keep this from going to contract.  Allen has accomplished 1 thing with this new hire. Every position coach is safe for 2022, until Allen is fired, either mid season or after the Bucket game.  

Note to all;

Scot is actually a major fan of Tom Allen, Walt Bell, and the rest of the current staff. He jokes around some, but the more he jokes around the more he really wants you all to take to heart that he, Scot, is posting with the ultimate intention of unconditionally supporting Tom Allen and staff through thick and thin, no matter what.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:41 PM, IU Scott said:

Pretty sure they didn't coach together.

Coach Alan was at Arkansas St 2011

bell was there 14-15.

What not do research before spouting off non sense.

Correct. Their paths have crossed. He was on staff with Hiller. Hiller has been a big part of the problem. [ "What not do research" ]  Sounds as though you might try a remedial 5th grade English class.  The overriding point is this:  Walt Bell's history indicates absolutely nothing that will be successful in the B1G.  This isn't Arkansas St., Massachusetts, or, in Allen's case, USF or Ben Davis High School.

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Note to all;

Scot is actually a major fan of Tom Allen, Walt Bell, and the rest of the current staff. He jokes around some, but the more he jokes around the more he really wants you all to take to heart that he, Scot, is posting with the ultimate intention of unconditionally supporting Tom Allen and staff through thick and thin, no matter what.

Scot may very well be Tom Allen. LEO just in case.

1 hour ago, Scot said:

Correct. Their paths have crossed. He was on staff with Hiller. Hiller has been a big part of the problem. [ "What not do research" ]  Sounds as though you might try a remedial 5th grade English class.  The overriding point is this:  Walt Bell's history indicates absolutely nothing that will be successful in the B1G.  This isn't Arkansas St., Massachusetts, or, in Allen's case, USF or Ben Davis High School.

At least I can spell Scott correctly

35 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

IU football gotta IU football.

Idk, kinda seems like a favor to reporters pulling double duty on Sunday. For some reason the athletic dept. uses the softball locker room a ton, so that might sound worse than it is, but getting from the top of Memorial to their spots in Assembly with about 30 minutes is kind of a pain in the butt. 

Now……why the press conference has to be Sunday is beyond me, but the SIDs only have so much pull and had to polish a turd a little bit it sounds like. 

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Idk, kinda seems like a favor to reporters pulling double duty on Sunday. For some reason the athletic dept. uses the softball locker room a ton, so that might sound worse than it is, but getting from the top of Memorial to their spots in Assembly with about 30 minutes is kind of a pain in the butt. 

Now……why the press conference has to be Sunday is beyond me, but the SIDs only have so much pull and had to polish a turd a little bit it sounds like. 

I guess I stand corrected. If the intention is to completely bury the presser yet be able to still say we had one?

Sunday morning of a basketball game in the basement softball locker room is as buried as it gets. Mission accomplished.