Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: 11/13 vs Rutgers - Noon - BTN

Yuck. Can McCulley make 1 on-time throw that is anticipatory? Or will they all be late reactionary, fleeing the pocket and off balance?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
With as bad as the oline is I imagine he will be running for his life again

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yuck. Can McCulley make 1 on-time throw that is anticipatory? Or will they all be late reactionary, fleeing the pocket and off balance?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I actually think we might have to wait until next year for the answer to your question. He’s played in the maximum 4 games allowed without burning his redshirt and rumblings of both Penix & Tuttle being available Saturday have been building. Perhaps CTA let’s them finish out the season?

I for one don’t think that move would be so much about saving the redshirt - he won’t be here 5 years anyway. I think it would be because he just isn’t ready having not been here for Spring ball and not getting practice reps early on.

Guess we’ll know Saturday.

37 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

I actually think we might have to wait until next year for the answer to your question. He’s played in the maximum 4 games allowed without burning his redshirt and rumblings of both Penix & Tuttle being available Saturday have been building. Perhaps CTA let’s them finish out the season?

I for one don’t think that move would be so much about saving the redshirt - he won’t be here 5 years anyway. I think it would be because he just isn’t ready having not been here for Spring ball and not getting practice reps early on.

Guess we’ll know Saturday.

Allen confirmed "multiple QBs" available for Rutgers.  Tuttle a bit ahead of Penix in rehab but both have been taking snaps.

11 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

How are we favored and what's the best online betting site?

I will bet a beer that IU scores at least one field goal.  That and Tom Allen gets excited during the game. And McFadden gets at least one tackle.  And I bet that our TE will be underutilized...and crossing routes should be used lots more...and at some point we will just keep pounding up the middle for little gain.

For want of a couple of QBs, etc...

Rutgers beat Illinois and played Michigan tough on the road...so this is no cakewalk. 

IU wins this...but I'm not betting on it.  I've read that IU is favored by 7...don't know what the latest line is.