Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Canceling visits to Kansas and Missouri.  Moving his PUke visit up to next weekend and then will go into decision making mode.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/article/five-star-jalen-haralson-cancels-kansas-and-missouri-visits-leaving-auburn-indiana-michigan-state-notre-dame-and-purdue-236359490/

Bossi’s story

33 minutes ago, JustWinWoody said:

I assume this is a good thing for IU?

Not sure it helps or hurts other than it means we don’t have to wait another month for him to make a decision. This has felt like a two team race for awhile now; IU and Michigan State. Notre Dame and evidently Purdue still in the running.

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I don't feel too warm and fuzzy here with him canceling his visit fresh off Mich St.  

That’s more than a fair take.

if a player cancelled visits immediately after visiting us we’d be stoked.

He's been the most calculated kid I've ever seen with his moves starting with which aau team to which academy to transfer to, schools he's seriously considering. No on has put in the work Woody has put in but I thought he would've committed to IU by now if he was coming. 

5 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Why?

Just the gut feeling and overall timing of his visit cancellations. That, and I’ve always felt like he was headed anywhere but IU. 

I have zero inside info and have been pretty disconnected from following recruiting activity since the end of last season. 

12 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

Just the gut feeling and overall timing of his visit cancellations. That, and I’ve always felt like he was headed anywhere but IU. 

I have zero inside info and have been pretty disconnected from following recruiting activity since the end of last season. 

I think it will be IU because of how he had talked about IU and the coaching staff. I think IU being his first  offer before he even played a game and him saying IU feels like family. Hopefully I am right but who knows with recruits.