Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson

47 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It sounds like there is a good chance he will cancel his Purdue visit and is ready to make a decision. Could be huge for him to announce for IU while we have our huge recruiting weekend. 

44 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

That would be HUGE!

Huge for IU....and MSU and ND. 

40 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

Is this a secret verbal or is he announcing soon?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

It's just my opinion he's a Hoosier but I think he will announce soon. I think our NIL was a little better then others could offer. 

Purdue people seem pretty confident he will either pick MSU or Purdue. They don't give IU much of a chance. They cite some family connections to Purdue and that his inner circle has some strong Purdue support. Do they know something or are they just delusional?

Just now, cthomas said:

Purdue people seem pretty confident he will either pick MSU or Purdue. They don't give IU much of a chance. They cite some family connections to Purdue and that his inner circle has some strong Purdue support. Do they know something or are they just delusional?

They're going to be really upset when he cancels his Purdue visit this weekend. 

38 minutes ago, cthomas said:

He cancelled the visit so he's not going to Purdue. 

9 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

He cancelled his Purdue visit, yes.

Nice.  I don't see it posted anywhere official yet but i could easily miss.  I saw where he cancelled Kansas and was moving Purdue up but did not see where Purdue was cancelled officially.  If so, nice

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He knew he wanted to be a Hoosier ever since his visit was over, If not before, but he wanted to go to ND and MSU to see if things would change. I could be wrong but we'll see. 

mr bean is wearing a suit and tie and smiling at the camera .

Wonder how soon we hear his commitment announcement date?  Tonight?  Tomorrow?

Just commit to IU tonight or tomorrow morning Jalen.  Kick off a great weekend!