Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - SF Kaleb Glenn to Louisville

9 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

Oh man.  Wouldn't that suck if we took another recruit away from Tennessee???

Lol i checked their board after we both made top 4 and theyre so stuck on us “promising JHSa starting spot”. One of the first things said was wonder if theyll offer him a starting spot too. They seem to think its between them and Louisville, with nothing supporting it haha

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

“Hot commodity out of Male high school” is an unfortunate sentence. 

and how has that school evaded cancel culture?  

1. Because the words “Hot commodity out of Male high school” could be re-arranged to state, "Hot, high, male commodity out of school."
  2. And because it's title is just plain old factually incorrect:

"Louisville Male Traditional High School is a public co-ed secondary school serving students in grades 9 through 12 in the southside of Louisville, Kentucky, USA. It is part of the Jefferson County Public School District."

47 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

1. Because the words “Hot commodity out of Male high school” could be re-arranged to state, "Hot, high, male commodity out of school."
  2. And because it's title is just plain old factually incorrect:

"Louisville Male Traditional High School is a public co-ed secondary school serving students in grades 9 through 12 in the southside of Louisville, Kentucky, USA. It is part of the Jefferson County Public School District."

I found humor in all of it.   One thing I know, HOTMAIL isn’t the commodity it used to be. 

Glenn seems like a helluva player and athlete and a tippy top target.  We’d be lucky to have him. 

29 minutes ago, mike vannice said:

So what do you think? Either or with him and Kwame Evans? Or can we take both along with Fears and Booker.

In my opinion evans seems like he wont be touching cbb but thats just on a hunch. I think ideally wed hope for booker fears and glenn. Maybe replace fears with the kid from findland if he decides to go else where. But who knows. Still pretty early for 23 

21 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

In my opinion evans seems like he wont be touching cbb but thats just on a hunch. I think ideally wed hope for booker fears and glenn. Maybe replace fears with the kid from findland if he decides to go else where. But who knows. Still pretty early for 23 

I almost think there will be 2 guards with as many as Woodson has offered in that class. It sounds like Evan’s is planning on the college route.

Jake Weingarten reporting Woody will be at Louisville Male HS this afternoon to watch Glenn.

Shortly after he tweeted the above, Weingarten corrected the info and Woody will watch Glenn on Wednesday morning.

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
CORRECTION

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

The Glenn family is paying attention. It's gotta help.

If Woody and company can come out of the gate swinging and operating to what we all hope and alot of 2023 recruits that we are heavily in on still are undecided man things will get very interesting.  

Go Hoosiers!