Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Wanted to Express the Appreciation of the Board to...

You have them absolutely fooled Old Fart. What is peasants don’t really know is Old Fart built a crawler that locates any and all things IU athletics. That’s converted to posts on here. Fools!!

I greatly appreciate all the updates from the (good) mods. They do a ton of work and share with us out of their love for IU athletics, and possibly the hookers and blow Natty provides them.

Thank you all! (Except Stu)

Also, **** the Big 1.0!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

9 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

You have them absolutely fooled Old Fart. What is peasants don’t really know is Old Fart built a crawler that locates any and all things IU athletics. That’s converted to posts on here. Fools!!

I greatly appreciate all the updates from the (good) mods. They do a ton of work and share with us out of their love for IU athletics, and possibly the hookers and blow Natty provides them.

Thank you all! (Except Stu)

Also, **** the Big 1.0!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cute Baby Teary Eyed GIF - CuteBaby TearyEyed Sad GIFs