Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Game Thread - Outback Bowl vs Ole Miss Sat 1/2/21 12:30pm ABC

5 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

I liked this then I unliked it so I could like it again but it wouldn’t let me. I****ING love this!!

**** the Big Ten

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Tom Allen’s statement on the uniform move:

"To clarify what we are wearing on our uniform and helmet for tomorrow's Outback Bowl: since I took over as Indiana head coach, this program's mantra has been LEO, Love Each Other. This season has been the most trying we will ever experience, and we felt it was appropriate to showcase LEO, which has carried us through one of the most historic years in Indiana Football history, We did not intend to show any disrespect to anyone. We are a proud member of the Big Ten and are always representing our conference, LEO is the foundation of our program and we want to bring in 2021 focusing on our team and Love Each Other. LEO!"

4 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Tom Allen’s statement on the uniform move:

"To clarify what we are wearing on our uniform and helmet for tomorrow's Outback Bowl: since I took over as Indiana head coach, this program's mantra has been LEO, Love Each Other. This season has been the most trying we will ever experience, and we felt it was appropriate to showcase LEO, which has carried us through one of the most historic years in Indiana Football history, We did not intend to show any disrespect to anyone. We are a proud member of the Big Ten and are always representing our conference, LEO is the foundation of our program and we want to bring in 2021 focusing on our team and Love Each Other. LEO!" (WINK, WINK)

Fixed it for you, and for Coach.

33 minutes ago, Josh said:

On one hand I love it, on the other hand it's not very Earmuffs and Blinders.  It's inviting trouble.  Doesn't seem smart

Is the Big 1.0 going to send an officiating crew that will call some BS PI when our defense stopped them on 3rd down?!  Will we get some mysterious BS hold call when driving on meatchicken next season?!

**** the Big Ten!! 

Yeeeaah they’re much too stage 5 for grown men. They seemed to really cross over (for me, anyway) during the Dawson Garcia recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app