Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Football Hype Videos

On 12/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, jbell833 said:

They really need to start selling the powder blue pullover Womack wears on the sideline. Those things would SELL!

I'd love some version of the '58 powder blues as a throwback next year. Anything would be better than those camo unis.

Major kudos to Jaybob for the shot of adrenaline his posts have added to the board the past few weeks!
So glad to see you back as a go to guy Jaybobboob!!!!

Appreciate it. Glad to be back and posting. Missed my old pals!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

These videos have been incredible. I absolutely eat this up. Plenty of non IU affiliated national media pick up on these too. They are a perfect backdrop to how this season is playing out and do an incredible job of highlighting the culture. I look forward to them every week. What a recruiting tool (along w/ Holly Rowe’s postgame interview video). Quite frankly, it may work against us in the end. Any AD who has his eye on Allen will salivate watching these.

These videos have been incredible. I absolutely eat this up. Plenty of non IU affiliated national media pick up on these too. They are a perfect backdrop to how this season is playing out and do an incredible job of highlighting the culture. I look forward to them every week. What a recruiting tool (along w/ Holly Rowe’s postgame interview video). Quite frankly, it may work against us in the end. Any AD who has his eye on Allen will salivate watching these.

I agree but I think we are fine for the next few years with Allen. I don’t think he would want to jump ship just yet for a little bit more money. Could be wrong, but definitely worried about Womack after this season. Either way, love these videos!

I agree but I think we are fine for the next few years with Allen. I don’t think he would want to jump ship just yet for a little bit more money. Could be wrong, but definitely worried about Womack after this season. Either way, love these videos!

See it’s all your fault. Good going Jaybob

33 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

You beat me to it. Whole interview was great, but what a recruiting promo with Leinart saying he would love to play for Coach. Love it.

He's not the first either... Booger McFarland has been saying it most of the season.  It's pretty awesome he's getting the respect he's earned.