Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2021) SF - Aminu Mohammed to Georgetown

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Indiana is hosting five-star junior Aminu Mohammed for an unofficial visit today, a source told @Stockrisers. Hoosiers one of the main teams involved with the Greenwood star.
JW

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maryland is also in hard on him. So today needs to be a beating.

You know my stance on paying, but if there is a gray area somewhere we sure as hell better make it dark gray for this kid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, your telling me. An alpha guard, that can score? Exactly what Indiana needs.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

You know my stance on paying, but if there is a gray area somewhere we sure as hell better make it dark gray for this kid.

Fully support going full gray. But iirc by the time he’s in college kids will be allowed to profit off their likeness. Yogis needs to offer him a 6 figure deal. And we as fans need to reward that choice of theirs. 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Fully support going full gray. But iirc by the time he’s in college kids will be allowed to profit off their likeness. Yogis needs to offer him a 6 figure deal. And we as fans need to reward that choice of theirs. 

Upvote. Maybe Kenn Nunn can kick in a duffel bag for some appearances in his commercials??

Man, your telling me. An alpha guard, that can score? Exactly what Indiana needs.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, this team would be scary in a year like this with a player like that on this team. Just a dude that can get buckets. Open the middle. Take over so we don’t have 8 minute stretches without a field goal.

11 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Man, this team would be scary in a year like this with a player like that on this team. Just a dude that can get buckets. Open the middle. Take over so we don’t have 8 minute stretches without a field goal.

Unfortunately this team SHOULD have that player right now, and his name is Devonte Green. He is the alpha scorer we need, but just lacks the self awareness to mentally dial it in and consistently show up ready to make the right plays. Really rooting for it to “click” before the end of the season for him; because he would be a huge missing piece if it did. 

45 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Could use Blake Wesley or Luke Goode too. Both good shooters.

58 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Unfortunately this team SHOULD have that player right now, and his name is Devonte Green. He is the alpha scorer we need, but just lacks the self awareness to mentally dial it in and consistently show up ready to make the right plays. Really rooting for it to “click” before the end of the season for him; because he would be a huge missing piece if it did. 

There's no dialing it in for a player like devonte. The reason he has those games where he plays really well is because he plays with reckless abandonment. If he dials it in then he'll have fewer of the really bad games, but he'll also have fewer of the really good ones. 

Awesome to have this kid on campus. But is it a good idea to do it against Maryland?

Anytime you can get a 5 star on campus you do it. Recruits are not emotionally invested in the outcome of games like fans. Show him a game atmosphere and the facilities.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Anytime you can get a 5 star on campus you do it. Recruits are not emotionally invested in the outcome of games like fans. Show him a game atmosphere and the facilities.

Yea my only concern is it gives him another "free" look at Maryland as well.

Awesome to have this kid on campus. But is it a good idea to do it against Maryland?

Could have been the only time it was possible. He does have high school basketball games of his own after all or he might have wanted to see how the programs looks when facing one another.