Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PF Trey Kaufman to Purdue

I initially thought it was a hoax, and it may still be — if it was on the radio, I’m surprised no one has the audio. But I worry the rumor has enough legs that we’re at the point where it’s concerning no professional media have debunked it.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Because the kids goofed up and let the cat out of the bag. Now they are trying to put the cat back in with denial.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

No I understand that. It seems plausible it was real and got leaked.

BUT, if you are a “Snow” or someone that previously put in a crystal ball to IU, they need to be 100% certain if they are going to flip this late in the game and I don’t know that they have enough to say that

This might have legs. Purdue is selling him that he’s a 3. I don’t think he beats out Hunter or Thompson the next 2 years. He’s not a 3 here. I’ve reached out but no one is answering. Archie has to beat Painter this year. 

I don’t buy this. He can play the 3 with us. Thompson is a 4. Kaufman is better. Hunter is a 3 or 4. Debatable who is better. Kaufman would start for us assuming TJD leaves.

No I understand that. It seems plausible it was real and got leaked.

BUT, if you are a “Snow” or someone that previously put in a crystal ball to IU, they need to be 100% certain if they are going to flip this late in the game and I don’t know that they have enough to say that

They will switch tomorrow.

Where’s the audio to be heard?   The complete lack of evidence just makes this seem to fishy to put any real stock into it. 
Its on a radio show website that you can only listen to there live radio show

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk