Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana at Iowa Game Thread: 2/22 - 9:00pm - FS1

On 2/22/2019 at 11:42 PM, Free Jurkin! said:

I don't have an issue with him not passing, but his shot was terrible. They got the switch they wanted and he had Garza on him. He should never pass in that situation but should attack him off the dribble and get to the rim. He can get a step back 3 against anybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We won an NCAA title 32 years ago because we simply ran our offense during the final 28 seconds against Syracuse. And because Darryl Thomas (RIP) passed the ball -- the greatest assist in IU history. Alford, our go-to guy, never even touched the ball on that last possession. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

It was good to see that we can lose under different circumstances than the usual.  Archie is finally showing that he can adjust.

*this will get zero likes on this board but try to convince me that I'm wrong.  This is a pattern that you don't want to see.

Not gonna try to convince you of a thing. But if you think Miller coached a bad game  tonight, I really don’t know what to tell you.

Oh well. It’s just not a good team. Not even mad
Nor am I. I was with purdue cause i watched it. Looks like we simple could not close again from following on my phone.

Sadly would not have needed a .500 record for the dance this year. They still have minnesota and ohio state in.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Lol and your totally not a troll. I just pass on bets from obvious trolls. Which is why I made the bet with somebody who isn’t one 

Funny....I was going to say something very similar to you.  Move on.  You don't have to follow me around like you do.  Just....move on. This isn't about you and it's not about me.  Your act is very obvious,  You have 10,000 posts.  At least half smart alecky replies and hit and runs.  But I'm a troll.  Oh...okay.  Got it.   Move.  On.   Or better yet?  Add something.

Just now, Old Friend said:

Funny....I was going to say something very similar to you.  Move on.  You don't have to follow me around like you do.  Just....move on. This isn't about you and it's not about me.  Your act is very obvious,  You have 10,000 posts.  At least half smart alecky replies and hit and runs.  But I'm a troll.  Oh...okay.  Got it.   Move.  On.   Or better yet?  Add something.

You quoted me so you are the one following me So quit stalking me

I can’t decide if I wanna be completely upset, angry, frustrated or just shrug my shoulders and know this just isn’t a very good team, realize it is what it is at this point, and know that we are most likely going to see a heck of a change in our roster next year. I certainly appreciate the effort they are giving, but I think I’ve come to the point, even before this game, that the losses aren’t gonna ruin my day like that have in the past. With all that has gone on here lately with the team, it’s just become expected unfortunately. I’m not giving up on their efforts moving forward and will definitely keep watching like it’s my religion, but here’s to hoping next year’s team breathes new life and serves a purpose greater than themselves, which I can for sure see happening. 

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

It was good to see that we can lose under different circumstances than the usual.  Archie is finally showing that he can adjust.

*this will get zero likes on this board but try to convince me that I'm wrong.  This is a pattern that you don't want to see.

I liked it.

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

You quoted me so you are the one following me So quit stalking me

You just couldn't pass up "I know."  Something so benign; but then...you are the master of 2-5 word posts, so it probably fell right into your wheelhouse.  Laughing.  Whatever...   Stalking you?  I'd have to be interested first.  You can have the last word if you want.  But seriously.  Get over yourself.  

We lost this game at the line and around the bucket along with some boneheaded decisions late.

The officials continue to amaze me..

Cook jumps from a set position with both feet off the ground. Okay, they miss the obvious travel. Green smacks down and the ball comes out the opposite way. Physics tells me that’s off Cook. Why wasn’t there another angle? Odd

Romeo throws up a prayer that Morgan rebounds and gets clobbered. No foul. The color commentator starts on that play but they don’t show the replay. After commercials, they come back to show the shot but notice they show nothing after that. Odd

50,087 IU players and coaches are signaling timeout and screaming for 5 seconds before a ref gives them the timeout. Odd

Play after play Garza, Kleinruwidie, and Cook look like their linebackers making a tackle on our guards chasing their shooters. Was there a single moving screened called on one of these plays? Odd

The Big Ten officials, coming from the Big Ten offices, are ****. They know exactly what they’re doing in this league. It’s open ******* season on a lottery shooting guard. Anyone that wants to take their hit on him feel free because the Big Ten is a “mans league.”

Rob, Al, Juwan, Devonte, Romeo make your freaking free throws and you have a great win!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners