Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Indiana vs Penn St Game Thread

Josh, 2017, and others?  I rest my case.  The ball takes an extra half second or more to get to receivers; and Ramsey's just not that accurate despite what his stats say.  I honestly don't know how you can watch him and disagree with that.    He is so limited and just can't make down field throws consistently; so his yards per attempt are among the worst in the country.   

But...way too many :

Boneheaded mistakes

Bad decisions

Bad calls

Bad penalties

You can't beat even a decent team playing that way

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

It’s not a curse. IU football isn’t hopeless. It just has to be prioritized and given the resources needed to succeed.

I don't even believe in curses.  The point was this is just a snapshot of IU football in an effort to be fair to the staff because I didn't dislike Allen, never did, just hated that Glass said "Eh, you're good enough.  Where's my paycheck?" instead of doing his job and conducting a search.

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

I’m with you on Charley Strong. I think he would have been fine long-term at Texas if their alumni base wasn’t, ya know, completely insane. I’d take him here in a second.

That's a hire I would love.  Really can't see him going to friggin' Indiana though.

5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

That's a hire I would love.  Really can't see him going to friggin' Indiana though.

Nope. USF can out-recruit us. I want to say that again. USF can out-recruit us.

7 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

That stadium is mmm-tee. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be even worse when we're 4-5 going into our next home game.

I watched parts of Penn State's game against OSU a few weeks ago and their crowd was incredible. It's comical that we're in the same conference as them.