Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

On one hand, my bracket's done.

On the other hand, years and years from now when IU finally gets good enough to actually make the tourney again  be a #1 seed, I won't have nightmares in the days leading up to the game about us being the first 1 seed to do this.

You alright man? You seem to be having a rough day today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Do I? Maybe I'm just lashing out. I succeeded on a few things today where I was told I couldn't, so maybe I've been a little aggressive in celebrating tonight. Stupid Miller Lite. Fun tourney y'all

Do I? Maybe I'm just lashing out. I succeeded on a few things today where I was told I couldn't, so maybe I've been a little aggressive in celebrating tonight. Stupid Miller Lite. Fun tourney y'all

You are fine man. Just more aggressive than normal. Crazy game though! Enjoy the Miller Lite!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

University of Maryland-Baltimore County. I think we played them once when Crean was here. I probably remember because it's such a mouthful to say and it's the type of cupcake Crean coveted.

Not that it matters, but I think that was Maryland Eastern Shore.