Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) SG Armaan Franklin to IU

Seems like TJD and Franklin are pretty tight. TJD even said so in a social media post. Certainly not a "package deal", but a solid move to help cement TJD's route to IU.

Another thing I like about Franklin? Listen to him being interviewed and what coaches say about him; a high-character young man to his very core.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Seems like TJD and Franklin are pretty tight. TJD even said so in a social media post. Certainly not a "package deal", but a solid move to help cement TJD's route to IU.

Another thing I like about Franklin? Listen to him being interviewed and what coaches say about him; a high-character young man to his very core.

That’s a good point. TJD once said that IU should give Franklin some love. Maybe that happened

If we get Franklin, we REALLY need him to pick up his shooting ability. We won’t have a knock down shooter at the 1-2 positions on the entire roster if not.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I doubt it stops Ramsey from committing but unless Franklin decommits not sure there’s a spot for him 

We can take 4 easily. Plus, Ramsey would play over Franklin

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I think it'd be more likely given playing time constraints that a big would leave voluntarily.

I think we all have a name or 2 in mind. Plus it would be better roster balance IMO. Add a guard, lose a big

The thought that we will get better than Carton wouldn’t really come true.

I can be happy with Franklin. He has good size and seems like a solid recruit. Not a splashy Recruit from a ratings perspective.

I don’t think we get Ramsey if Franklin comes and that is a bit of a bummer

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners