Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Exhibition Game Thread: Marian University

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

There's a pretty good turnout tonight for an exhibition. About like what we got for the cupcakes last season.  

Lots of people here, Archie has this place buzzing. Love the atmosphere for an exhibition game.

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Why is that such a surprise?

Just seems odd that with all the campus visits he's already made and having given his verbal commitment that he'd never used his OV.   [Maybe I should have used 'unusual' instead of 'odd'. ]

Just now, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Lots of people here, Archie has this place buzzing. Love the atmosphere for an exhibition game.

I was selfishly hoping I would be able to move down closer after halftime, but I love that this many people are here for an exhibition. 

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Just seems odd that with all the campus visits he's already made and having given his verbal commitment that he'd never used his OV.   [Maybe I should have used 'unusual' instead of 'odd'. ]

They have done this with all the other commits as well so that they get there own week when they get all the attention of the coaches. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I could see Rojo being our 4th guard this season.. Cujo, Green and Newkirk have all looked better tonight.  I hope he snaps out of his funk. 

I would hate to see that happen and I hope he snaps out of it but so far that's how he's played