Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Just so everyone knows it is possible that Billy flew to Bloomington last night and flew back today before the OKC practice. It is about an 1:45 minute flight in a cessna twin jet. Not to mention they would add an hour going to OKC so it would essentially be 45 minutes in the air. Also there is an underground tunnel from Cooks Hall to Assembly Hall. I'm pretty sure their is an underground parking area as well or at least a back lot so it's very possible have could have been on campus undetected. 

Honestly man and no offense to ANYONE on here but some will believe what they want to and vise versa. Some won't believe Billy D till it is announced and some will believe it is a done deal. I am happy to admit I am neutral. With that said I have certain beliefs to follow the info I hear from certain people. I don't like Albers but that doesnt mean he is wrong and that doesnt mean no one should believe him. Anything is possible and trust me there is a way for him to be at both. It is kinda weird RW's event was at 6. Why would that matter? A picture of him at practice would be sooner than the event and we all know he was there so what exactly does that picture say? He doesnt know if Billy was in town all day unless he woke up in his bed with him and followed him step by step lol. Like I stated those who wanna believe will and will find reasons to continue too. Those who dont will do the same.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Hoosier in NC said:

Is there really an underground tunnel from Cook to AH?  If so, that is such a pimp move by IU.

I have heard from multiple people there really is.