Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Someone check the flights, anything that matches up? Besides the one earlier today that went to Florida LOL

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There was a Cessna Citation Jet (which is the jet Albers claims)  that left from Bloomington to Indianapolis this morning at 7:54AM

4705765e6b2a77b2fa7d78efe34e0b70.jpg

This is the only plane that matches with albers info that flew in today. Came from Gainesville on Sunday, sat until this morning and went from Indy to Monroe. Then headed to Atlanta. Search firm bringing Donovan from Indy to Monroe then heading home?

Timing is all funky

Has anyone noticed when other IU media breaks a story like this the others quickly follow and attribute it to them. With Albers they don't cite him and just ignore everything he posts. This tells me all I need to know.  

9 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Someone check the flights, anything that matches up? Besides the one earlier today that went to Florida LOL

Per FlightAware the inbound could have been EJA996...left OKC yesterday at 5:05pm, stopped at O'Hare briefly and arrived in Btown at 9:56 last night. 

Very possible he came last night, toured facility this morning then headed back.  NOT SAYING IT HAPPENED BTW

The closest thing we have is a jet went from OKC to Houston. We had a Jetlinx jet go from Monroe to Houston and come back yesterday in the afternoon. I haven't seen anything for today that would make sense. It would have had to head out of Indy to make sense honestly. That is a lot of effort to keep a secret.

2 minutes ago, recker222000 said:

Well if he is lying his rep is done and should be.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

His rep was done before this. The fact that he says he's media and we all question his reports tells me all I need to know. I literally have never questioned a story like this from any other IU media but Albers.

Has anyone noticed when other IU media breaks a story like this the others quickly follow and attribute it to them. With Albers they don't cite him and just ignore everything he posts. This tells me all I need to know.  

Didnt albers already tweet a baseless rumor about alford.

Per FlightAware the inbound could have been EJA996...left OKC yesterday at 5:05pm, stopped at O'Hare briefly and arrived in Btown at 9:56 last night. 

That's the one we've been talking about since this morning right?

Oh how I've missed the airplane tracking days. It's been too long boys.

We also went to Houston yesterday. At least someone important did. I posted that flight from yesterday, but the layover in Chicago seems a bit much.

1 minute ago, recker222000 said:

Didnt albers already tweet a baseless rumor about alford.

No I think he got that one right just like everyone. Just said Alford was interested in job which appears to be true. Doesn't mean we hire him.  

That's the one we've been talking about since this morning right?

Oh how I've missed the airplane tracking days. It's been too long boys.

Yes it is. JTL961 seems more likely to me... Maybe the OKC one would be meeting up with his wife? Idk, but that is almost too much to seem true.