Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

In regards to Janitor- nothing will happen before that coaches team is done with the tournament. We will see names thrown around like crazy as to who the newest rumor is.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will be done before these schools season is over if we are to land a big name coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

People talk about uniting the fan base. How does Alford do that? I know this board isn't the greatest representation of the fan base, we as a board seemed to turn on Crean quicker than other boards, but look at comments from people. Give me either of the Millers, Bennett, or Marshall before Alford, of course unless we can land Billy D

2 minutes ago, dallas44 said:

I'd take Alford over Marshall.

My top 5 in order were

Donovan, Bennett, Sean Miller, Alford, Archie

Wouldn't be a home run, but a coach I could get behind

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Put the bottle down.  Marshall is a better choice and it's not even close.

EDIT:  Alford over Archie Miller?  I'm not sold on Archie but what have you seen from Alford?

If iu hires Alford it may be the worst hiring move yet lol. He hasn't proven a darn thing yet imo. I will however support him and hope like heck he can recruit at a high level and win a championship but what a gamble

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

He's proven he can tear it up during the regular season and then flop harder than Crean post season

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app