Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

The only way the silence of this whole situation makes sense, is if Glass literally has no clue.  You have to say something one way or the other...

Allen only has five years of coaching experience? Everything I have read and seen shows his coaching career dating back to the early 90s in high school football and he started coaching in college in 2007?
IMG_3144.thumb.PNG.28698b6a6a391f4235c9ac6c3c4137f9.PNG

Yeah idk where the "Allen is new to coaching" thing comes from because it couldn't be less true. He has a ton of experience/connections all over the country, but most importantly in Indiana. We won the Wilson scenario.

Im gonna be sick!! Cuonzo got offered 5 yrs at 3.5 mill a year!!?? Wtf Crean what are you doing? A pay raise and to get out of here. Smh. Crean is by far the dumbest coach when it comes to common sense I have seen.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Im gonna be sick!! Cuonzo got offered 5 yrs at 3.5 mill a year!!?? Wtf Crean what are you doing? A pay raise and to get out of here. Smh. Crean is by far the dumbest coach when it comes to common sense I have seen.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

They might have offered something different to Crean though. 

Would that mean Crean is Mizzou's backup to Cuonzo? Because if so, that's sad for CTC

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Am I crazy to think that Crean actually might not be all that interested in Mizzou? I've yet to see any real, hard evidence that anything is in the works there. I could've missed something.

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Would that mean Crean is Mizzou's backup to Cuonzo? Because if so, that's sad for CTC

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

All Mizzou had to do was scratch a little bit below the surface on the CTC situation to realize it was probably a bad road to take. If their AD watched his obnoxious and incoherent presser after last night's game, that could have easily been enough to scare them away.