Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana's Road to March Madness

We see this every year with the btt where people get their hopes up once again. Iu then bows out in the 1st or 2nd game and then they say well who cares about the btt as it is meaningless. It is all too predictable. I would bet 2000 dollars iu is not winning the btt.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

I don't care what anyone says, I'd rather go dancing than waste time in the NIT. I'm confident this isn't going to affect the coaching decision.

You're more confident than me. I could absolutely see Crean being able to sneak his way back for another year if we make the tournament. He'd be all like "we overcame so many obstacles and injuries to make it back to the tournament. No one thought we could do it!" For that reason I just want the season to be over so letting him go is an easy decision for Glass. 

You're more confident than me. I could absolutely see Crean being able to sneak his way back for another year if we make the tournament. He'd be all like "we overcame so many obstacles and injuries to make it back to the tournament. No one thought we could do it!" For that reason I just want the season to be over so letting him go is an easy decision for Glass. 

I have a really strong feeling that what's done is done.

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I have a really strong feeling that what's done is done.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting impatiently to open my presents. The days are dragginggg.

I think you're right, my inner pessimist just could see Crean doing Crean things and managing to do just enough at the right time to survive. Hopefully it's too late for that.