Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

twice.. how much have you watched Watford? Watford is much like his brother defensively, tad slow footed. Offensively, Watford is obviously a better shooter, I don't think that makes him a 3 and Brooks a 4 though. 

Edit: Watford will struggle to guard the 3 in college. That's my only point. He is more skilled offensively then Brooks. 

I get what your saying. I've watched Watford 2 times and Brooks 4. Truthfully they are both combo forwards imo because neither one is a perfect 5 star wing if I'm being honest I just worry about Brooks and the way he moves he just always looks awkward and that really bothers me.  

With all due respect, you were sending positive signals about Wilkes to IU when he had decided on UCLA weeks in advance.

I had this one (Wilkes) pegged quite early. The Romeo optimism swell is in full bloom and how can you not be swept up? However, I still remain far more cautious than most that he will be a Hoosier.

The Taylor news to Northwestern appears to be a biggest indicator I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I had this one (Wilkes) pegged quite early. The Romeo optimism swell is in full bloom and how can you not be swept up? However, I still remain far more cautious than most that he will be a Hoosier.

The Taylor news to Northwestern appears to be a biggest indicator I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s different with Archie