Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I believe it is being discussed as the right time to get it out.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I think they also know leaks are gonna happen hence the timing of this all. Regular season ends tomorrow. Kinda perfect timing if ya ask me.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

It is in holding? As in they're having second thoughts or they're just waiting for the season to end?

When I first read it I took it as they're having second thoughts but it would make more sense for him to mean that it's a done deal and they're just waiting for the end of the season to announce it. All of this speculation is driving me crazy. 

I agree with this, I'm hesitant to believe any inside source rumor anyway, but now I'm beginning to wonder about those who have decent track records with sourced information whether they have actually been fed reliable info this time around. 

Gotta believe any talks with Crean about being replaced, and any talks with potential candidates has got to have been kept under tight wraps with minimal participants.

Legally, it's probably just Crean and his boss(es) and maybe agent. Other than that, it would be whoever that group informed. Select few really know anything.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

True Story,I had a dream last night where I was informed that Crean had been let go.I was super excited by this in said dream..It all seemed so real and logical.When I awoke and and came to my senses the fact that it was Erin Andrews who informed me told me it was just my imagination runnin away with me.I wont go into full content .

19 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

True Story,I had a dream last night where I was informed that Crean had been let go.I was super excited by this in said dream..It all seemed so real and logical.When I awoke and and came to my senses the fact that it was Erin Andrews who informed me told me it was just my imagination runnin away with me.I wont go into full content .

Erin Andrews woke you up?  Lol.  I think you owe us ALL a PM on this dream!  ;-)

I'm just ready to wear my home game t-shirt without fear of losing at home anymore.  Here is to every team expecting to get their asses kicked when they come into Assembly Hall again!

20170304_002053.thumb.jpg.6712d0142fcd87bfcb23fa283c1848d5.jpg

Omg I need this shirt

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app