Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

20 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Why are we calling a timeout that helps the lions. WTF

I thought for certain the Lions had to be the ones calling that timeout and the graphic on the screen was wrong. We could have run probably another 10-15 seconds off easily. That call, along with the challenge in the first half, illustrates how dumb Pagano really is. You can win with a lousy coach or a lousy GM, but not both. Irsay screwed up big time. 

16 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I thought for certain the Lions had to be the ones calling that timeout and the graphic on the screen was wrong. We could have run probably another 10-15 seconds off easily. That call, along with the challenge in the first half, illustrates how dumb Pagano really is. You can win with a lousy coach or a lousy GM, but not both. Irsay screwed up big time. 

Well we have the trifecta because Irsay is a lousy owner

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Let's see...we have a qb who makes bad decisions and a coach who makes bad decisions. Again.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

Nice to see you still have some weird agenda against Luck. Dude played pretty great today, didn't really make many dumb throws into double/triple coverage like he has done in the past. But hey, I'm sure there is some way it is his fault the defense was garbage today.

Crazy thing is all but maybe 5 other franchises would take Luck over their current QB. But you still want him gone

21 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Ha, I am a Bears fan. We suck. But damn it's one game lmao. You guys are ready to go in full rebuild mode?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Colts fans overreact big time. We are spoiled. Today wasn't pretty but it wasn't as bad as some make it seem like. Offense looked really good, Luck had one of his best games as a pro imo. Defense looked awful and all we can hope is they get healthy and become average at least. 

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

Let's see...we have a qb who makes bad decisions and a coach who makes bad decisions. Again.

He had zero turnovers, 4 TD's and 385 yards. I have to ask, how old are you?

Luck looked like an absolute monster today. Couldn't have played much better.

Our Oline didn't do a good job of opening up running lanes but Luck was only sacked twice which was better than I was expecting. The real problem is our entire defense, something has to be done about that defense.

What bad decisions did he make to cost you guys? I watched the whole game and dude was a monster at the end of the first half until the end of the game. He singlehandedly made that comeback. His deep throws were accurate. He didn't force much and trusted his check downs. The agenda you have against Luck is just odd.

Luck looked like an absolute monster today. Couldn't have played much better.

Our Oline didn't do a good job of opening up running lanes but Luck was only sacked twice which was better than I was expecting. The real problem is our entire defense, something has to be done about that defense.

Yeah man. 37 seconds from the 25 and to end up with a 43 yard FG is just bad. That was all day too against Stafford and Caldwell. Not much good about the day defensively.

The only bad decision luck made was listening to Paganos stupid game plan

I thought offensively you guys were really good. Running game and picking up blitzes need to be better. That defense though... The players aren't talented. The scheme really did nothing. That end will have to be better. Luckily the division you guys are in leaves some room to grow.