Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

1 hour ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_1422.thumb.jpg.8895bd40c50ab9427077f04de1d5d08e.jpg

Could Whop possibly be hinting that we may actually see the black jerseys under the lights against Northwestern??? I remember posting about the black jerseys before the season started and someone said it was just a photoshopped image. Guessing Whop is just playing with this dude. I know many may disagree but I think these would be AMAZING! If this is what it takes to get the guys FIRED up to ensure a bowl bid, then I’m ALL FOR IT!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nebraska will be wearing black jerseys vs IU on Saturday

Related image

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

If I’m him I’m pushing for $3.5m if I’m Fred I’m trying to get him for another 3-4 years at $2.5m with some sizable incentives.

I’d probably give him the 3.5 million if he was willing to sign a very IU friendly buyout clause. 3.5 still leaves him in the lower end of the big ten. 12th or so  

33 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Here’s a question. Say Allen gets us 8 or 9 wins this year. How much do we pay him?

Why does it have to be 8-9 wins, a bowl berth and 7 would do just fine. I mean that was what everyone held Wilson to....get us to a bowl and extend or pay the guy....I believe he has 2 or 3 left on his contract. I think it’s the 3 year but I can’t remember. I’m fine with a little raise and extension. I’d like to at least make him middle of the pack in big ten. Also raise position coaches as well you held on and restructured S&C to keep them long term....when nfl teams came knocking. I was iffy on hiller but he deserves a nice raise as well as Hagen. Hiller has developed his kids nicely and has done well with the situation that has made him develop and get kids ready to step up ahead of time.

This bit Wilson in the butt and it will cost allen recruits....coaches will poach on short term contracts and will recruit against opposing coaches contracts. Fleck is known for going after that with coaches. He talks crap...and will do whatever. Same with franklin. He’s done that as well for recruits. 

20 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Why does it have to be 8-9 wins, a bowl berth and 7 would do just fine. I mean that was what everyone held Wilson to....get us to a bowl and extend or pay the guy....I believe he has 2 or 3 left on his contract. I think it’s the 3 year but I can’t remember. I’m fine with a little raise and extension. I’d like to at least make him middle of the pack in big ten. Also raise position coaches as well you held on and restructured S&C to keep them long term....when nfl teams came knocking. I was iffy on hiller but he deserves a nice raise as well as Hagen. Hiller has developed his kids nicely and has done well with the situation that has made him develop and get kids ready to step up ahead of time.

This bit Wilson in the butt and it will cost allen recruits....coaches will poach on short term contracts and will recruit against opposing coaches contracts. Fleck is known for going after that with coaches. He talks crap...and will do whatever. Same with franklin. He’s done that as well for recruits. 

I didn’t say it had to be 8 or 9 just a hypothetical based on having the best season in the life of current students. 

17 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_1424.jpg
After week 8 Penix finds himself in good company. Let’s just hope he is good to go this weekend! Not getting my hopes up though.

They probably shouldn’t count players that have only played 15 quarters. Especially when 4 of 13 he missed were against OSU. 

They probably shouldn’t count players that have only played 15 quarters. Especially when 4 of 13 he missed were against OSU. 

Give it a freaking rest dude. It is beyond old at this point.

A bad stat is a bad stat whether or not it goes with your predisposition. Although with you I bet anything that doesn’t go with your predispositions is a bad stat. 
Did Penix run over your dog? Slap your mom? I mean it must be something. This isn't just as simple as you think Ramsey is better anymore. You have a vendetta against Penix it seems.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

A bad stat is a bad stat whether or not it goes with your predisposition. Although with you I bet anything that doesn’t go with your predispositions is a bad stat. 

Can i agree with you that maybe the stat is misleading? of course. But the fact that you immediately respond to it stating so is comical. 

5 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Can i agree with you that maybe the stat is misleading? of course. But the fact that you immediately respond to it stating so is comical. 

As opposed to what?  Ignoring it was a bad stat

wbats comical is how upset that it being a misleading stat got pointed out 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

As opposed to what?  Ignoring it was a bad stat 

Actually yes.

You don't have to respond every time Penix is mentioned. The fact that you do makes it seem like there is some type of agenda or something else going on like rcs29 stated.