Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

It would be comical if OSU made the the playoff and won the NC after so many fans wanted Day gone a week ago
As a person living in extreme NE IN.....no it would not be funny. OSU fans are insufferable, entitled and to boot really aren't very knowledgeable about their own team. Worst fan base I've ever come across for any sport on any level.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

USC got beat pretty good last night and now TCU is struggling against KSU. Does TCU still get in with a loss or will it be an all Big 1.o v $EC playoff?

I'd definitely still put TCU in. Alabama's resume isn't really that great to make up for 2 losses and not even. Playing in a conference title game. 

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'd definitely still put TCU in. Alabama's resume isn't really that great to make up for 2 losses and not even. Playing in a conference title game. 

I doubt they’d get in with a loss. Nor should they, imo. The Big 12 sucks. Alabama would be undefeated playing in the Big 12 too, and they lost their two games, both on the road, by a combined 4 points. Not that it should matter, but Tennessee’s QB being out for the year would probably keep the committee from putting them in over Alabama.  

7 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I doubt they’d get in with a loss. Nor should they, imo. The Big 12 sucks. Alabama would be undefeated playing in the Big 12 too, and they lost their two games, both on the road, by a combined 4 points. Not that it should matter, but Tennessee’s QB being out for the year would probably keep the committee from putting them in over Alabama.  

What Bama would do in the Big 12 doesn't mean anything. Bamas best win is Ole Miss and then a win over Texas. TCU also has a win over Texas and a win over Kansas State. TCUs only loss looking to be to Kansas State in the conf title game.