Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

ND fans apparently think they just weren’t trying. Yah that’s why you got smoked.

think they can beat Baka. Wonder if they remember what happened last time they played. I guess their star player isn’t getting catfishes this time as a distraction 

ND fans apparently think they just weren’t trying. Yah that’s why you got smoked.

think they can beat Baka. Wonder if they remember what happened last time they played. I guess their star player isn’t getting catfishes this time as a distraction 

Occasionally I’ll feel bad for the Irish for repeatedly getting blown out on the national stage. But it’s so hard to ever root for them when their delusional fans enter every big game with the thought that they’ll somehow win. In my opinion, if the fans were hopeful yet also realistic of the 30 point drubbing that is likely on the horizon they’d be a much easier team to root for.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Occasionally I’ll feel bad for the Irish for repeatedly getting blown out on the national stage. But it’s so hard to ever root for them when their delusional fans enter every big game with the thought that they’ll somehow win. In my opinion, if the fans were hopeful yet also realistic of the 30 point drubbing that is likely on the horizon they’d be a much easier team to root for.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Same here. When they have a meaningful game I just stay off Facebook entirely because they are all just ridiculously asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

Tennessee opted out of the Liberty Bowl vs West Virginia. Army's either going to directly replace them or awful Miss State will go to that bowl and Army will play the Armed Forces Bowl vs Tulsa.

Army vs. Tulsa would be infinitely more watchable than Army WVU. Tulsa’s defense vs. Army would be really interesting. 

(Looking like it’s going to be Army vs. WVU according to WVU’s head coach’s tweet)

9 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Who's into the gambling apps? What am I missing on this OU/Florida game? Is it just the opts outs Florida has had? It's swung from Florida -2.5 (which I stupidly took right out of the gate) to Oklahoma -7.5. 

Every good offensive player Florida has besides Trask has opted out. So, an already bad defense without your 3+ NFL players on offense is a recipe to get beat. 

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Every good offensive player Florida has besides Trask has opted out. So, an already bad defense without your 3+ NFL players on offense is a recipe to get beat. 

Ugh...how foolish of me to jump on that instead of waiting to see who opts out. I didn't realize it was 3 important offensive players.

37 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Ugh...how foolish of me to jump on that instead of waiting to see who opts out. I didn't realize it was 3 important offensive players.

Kyle Pitts, Kadarius Toney, and Trevon Grimes are all gone. Plus the CB that threw the shoe who is also an NFL guy.

8 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Why oh why would you make the 'Mayo Bowl' trophy out of glass? You're just asking for trouble. Then you give it to a guy that turned the ball over to IU for fun and the results...

So we can stop those people who said we didn't beat any team with a winning record now