Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

X-Hoosier

The Steph Curry Thread

You can fulfill your man crush here..... he just hit another 3.

He is ten 3's away from breaking the most 3's in a season record... set by him last year. He's on pace to hit about 400 3's.

He's the best shooter in NBA history and isn't even halfway through his career yet. Set aside the "well there's no defense now/if he had played in the 80s he'd be only above average/NBA players today are soft" bs. His release is so quick that it wouldn't matter, and even though the game has changed the average player today is much more athletic than they were even 20 years ago. It's his league now, and I love that his nickname is the "Friendly Nightmare." Generally exciting team to watch, and much needed for the league.

I'm just glad that the media at least from what I watch and hear has gotten away from lebron a little. Steph curry is just freaking lights out from 3 and has some of the best moves I've ever seen.

They have gotten away from LeBron. And just talk about Curry all day.

Good. Because honestly I was never a fan of lebron, he cries way too much about every call, I've just never found him fun to watch maybe that's just me.....

Agreed.  LeBron basically runs over people (with the occasional jumper thrown in...and missed).  Curry is all movement, cuts, great dribbling control, quick release, beautiful shots.  

Agreed.  LeBron basically runs over people (with the occasional jumper thrown in...and missed).  Curry is all movement, cuts, great dribbling control, quick release, beautiful shots.  

Yep, that's all he ever does. He's actually not even good at basketball.

*This post was made with absolute sarcasm. 

For years, I've always told people that for a million dollars, if I could have ONE NBA player to take the last shot, bearing in mind you could pick anyone, I'd get crazy looks for taking Reggie Miller over Michael Jordan.  10 out of 10 times.  No hesitation.  Reggie is clutch.  I think Mr. Curry might take that spot now.  Will always love Reggie, but this dude is other-worldly!

For years, I've always told people that for a million dollars, if I could have ONE NBA player to take the last shot, bearing in mind you could pick anyone, I'd get crazy looks for taking Reggie Miller over Michael Jordan.  10 out of 10 times.  No hesitation.  Reggie is clutch.  I think Mr. Curry might take that spot now.  Will always love Reggie, but this dude is other-worldly!

Black-Guy-On-Bleachers-Meme-02.jpg

Yep, that's all he ever does. He's actually not even good at basketball.

*This post was made with absolute sarcasm. 

Yea.  I never said he wasn't good at basketball.  Just that his style of play isn't nearly as enjoyable to watch as Curry's.  There's no question that he's one of the best players on the planet.  

*No sarcasm in this post

For years, I've always told people that for a million dollars, if I could have ONE NBA player to take the last shot, bearing in mind you could pick anyone, I'd get crazy looks for taking Reggie Miller over Michael Jordan. 10 out of 10 times. No hesitation. Reggie is clutch. I think Mr. Curry might take that spot now. Will always love Reggie, but this dude is other-worldly!

Black-Guy-On-Bleachers-Meme-02.jpg

I laughed for a solid minute after seeing this picture. I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.