Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

5 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Putting him in Jordan’s number. Clever. 

Yeah not gonna lie, that is awesome. The most famous player of all time, another 6'6" SG. 

Jordan is from Wilmington, NC. When he committed, Indiana was the best program, and reigning champs. Dean Smith at UNC was a good coach, but hadn't won a Championship in his 20 years as HC. Jordan chose to commit to the in-state team and, as a freshman, helped them to their first Championship in 25 years. Let's hope Romeo wants to follow suit, and Be Like Mike.

I've always been bearish about Romeo ending up at IU. Even AC (after Crean). But seeing him in that Tar Heels uniform is just hurtful.

This weekend is the biggest recruiting weekend I can remember in terms of turning this program around and making a statement on the recruiting front.

Corey Evans says Vanderbilt is the team to beat for Garland and KU and UNC are the teams to beat for Langford. But also says we still have a shot.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-indiana-emmitt-williams-darius-days-alabama

Ok well i guess we might as well give up then. Cory knows all.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've always been bearish about Romeo ending up at IU. Even AC (after Crean). But seeing him in that Tar Heels uniform is just hurtful.
This weekend is the biggest recruiting weekend I can remember in terms of turning this program around and making a statement on the recruiting front.

Sean may all over again

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

On to the next one if true. One player will not make or break this program. I want players that want to play for indiana. I don’t want a player to pick us because this school and that school are in trouble. We’ll be alright no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

People have been saying for awhile that the Carolina visit was going to go well and that official visit recaps almost always have glowing reviews from the players. And yet here we are with people thinking it's over. I'll gladly you welcome you back onto the bandwagon when Romeo and Tim gush about IU after this weekend though.

I have a feeling that Saturday is going to be about as electric as any HH has ever been. I think everyone needs to take a step back and drink some kool aid. Go check out our twitter page and look at the Archie has put out. We are going to be the cool place to be and these kids are gonna buy into it.

People have been saying for awhile that the Carolina visit was going to go well and that official visit recaps almost always have glowing reviews from the players. And yet here we are with people thinking it's over. I'll gladly you welcome you back onto the bandwagon when Romeo and Tim gush about IU after this weekend though.

Has more to the main experts on recruiting thinking he’s goes elsewhere then it does that he took a picture in a Carolina jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Has more to the main experts on recruiting thinking he’s goes elsewhere then it does that he took a picture in a Carolina jersey.

The main experts (whomever those are) don't know anything. They're guessing. Nothing has changed in the recruitment except that Louisville is out. Nobody can read Tim and Romeo's mind. They've played it close the whole time and haven't changed that. R-e-l-a-x

Edit: there's still 9 "experts" on 247 picking IU last time I checked.

The main experts (whomever those are) don't know anything. They're guessing. Nothing has changed in the recruitment except that Louisville is out. Nobody can read Tim and Romeo's mind. They've played it close the whole time and haven't changed that. R-e-l-a-x

Edit: there's still 9 "experts" on 247 picking IU last time I checked.

Didn’t realize I was panicking, but ok.