Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I think this should put the "it's Vandy but he didn't want to announce during his season and face the backlash" crowd to sleep. His season will be over in two weeks, yet he doesn't expect to announce for around another month. There'd be no point in waiting that long after his season if it has been Vandy this whole time. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I think this should put the "it's Vandy but he didn't want to announce during his season and face the backlash" crowd to sleep. His season will be over in two weeks, yet he doesn't expect to announce for around another month. There'd be no point in waiting that long after his season if it has been Vandy this whole time. 

Getting ahead of the curve here: people will still say it's Vandy and he's putting it off as long as he can so he doesn't have to deal with backlash at school, and the minute he graduates he'll be off to Nashville.

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Getting ahead of the curve here: people will still say it's Vandy and he's putting it off as long as he can so he doesn't have to deal with backlash at school, and the minute he graduates he'll be off to Nashville.

It's like they think a highly ranked Indiana high school player has never picked a school other than IU.

Heck, Rob Phinisee has managed to survive a school year in West Lafayette after picking IU. 

Especially people on peegs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If Saturday is the last visit the staff can do, I bet many current players would be attending the State Championship at Bankers Life. I believe players have done that in the past and if Romeo and Damezi are in the title game, could definitely see a big group of them attending. 

Would be cool if Oladipo attended too, but very doubtful. He has a home game Friday night but then play Sunday evening in Miami. 

C’mon guys he is clearly waiting to see where Pitino gets a job. Looks like Georgia could be interested. :103:

How does the new timeline coincide with players declaring/leaving early? He could be wanting to see how the final rosters shake out.