Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Two horse race! The other 5 listed out of courtesy for their efforts. IU and UofL. The talk down here is all of the unsavory antics going on across the river may have the parents leaning towards an IU commitment. We will see! Roooaaarrr!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I keep hearing that Vandy is an actual player here and that if his Mom was picking, she would have already had him sign on the dotted line for the Commodores.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I keep hearing that Vandy is an actual player here and that if his Mom was picking, she would have already had him sign on the dotted line for the Commodores.

Yeah I keep wondering the feel for Vandy? We have heard this throughout the recruitment. `It was but a whisper'. Could it be Vandy is about to pull a double with Garland and Romeo? Wow! Haven't heard that his mom was so high on Vandy. But there has to be something there. Has there been any truth to Langford at HH or is it just hearsay? Just saw on the Scout report that his father hss said no visits have been scheduled as of now!

Yeah I keep wondering the feel for Vandy? We have heard this throughout the recruitment. `It was but a whisper'. Could it be Vandy is about to pull a double with Garland and Romeo? Wow! Haven't heard that his mom was so high on Vandy. But there has to be something there. Has there been any truth to Langford at HH or is it just hearsay? Just saw on the Scout report that his father hss said no visits have been scheduled as of now!

Not sure why the family likes Vandy and Bryce Drew but they requested for Drew to join in the recruitment. Mom has even been seen in Vanderbilt shirts. I have no idea if she has an affiliation with them. I could see this one coming down to the Hoosiers and the Commodores. Everyone has to remember that this family is not all about being in the spot light and Vanderbilt may just provide that.

If IU starts losing instate recruits to Vanderbilt then we have hit rock bottom. 
Fortunately it seems as if Brooks and TJD have interest in repping the state.

There is not one school on Langford's list that is out of the spotlight outside of Vandy. I am not worried about a one and done kid worried about being in the spotlight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Iugradman said:

Both have ties to the state of Indiana. Both would start on day one. IU has the facilities, fanbase, and support to make their experience here a great one. I just don't see the appeal of Vandy unless there is some shady stuff going on.

I absolutely see the appeal of Vandy: Great academics, proximity of campus to family, Bryce Drew is a good coach, is extremely likable, and played in the NBA.

Kansas would be far more circumspect.