Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

2 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

I've thought that all along. I'll be shocked if Little Watford doesn't go to UK.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Even if FCTC was still roaming our sidelines, I've just had the feeling that Trendon was not a high probability recruit.  If nothing more than to just carve out his own status at a different school and not be referred to as CWat's little brother at IU. 

Brooks senior had some nice things to say about CAM and Schilling. They are looking to visit at end of summer when things slow down. Article from rabjohns is where I got the info. Sorry guys but I can no longer post them anymore. My awesome wife got me a year subscription for scout for my b-day today(so they are no longer free for me) Always nice to have a wife that understands and enables your obsession

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

15 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yep something Crean wouldn't do. Although I always wondered if he had some fake accounts to follow them on at least

$50 for anyone who can find Crean's fake twitter account (ala FBI Dir. Comey http://gizmodo.com/this-is-almost-certainly-james-comey-s-twitter-account-1793843641).

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I wondered who MSU's third coach was. I had read that they were three deep there but only saw two coaches. 

I know of Izzo and Fife being there for sure, but three wouldnt surprise me either. Izzo has been after him for a while.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I wondered who MSU's third coach was. I had read that they were three deep there but only saw two coaches. 

The gentleman sitting next to Archie is wearing an MSU shirt. After a quick search, its Mike Garland whose spent over 15 years in 2 stints with MSU.

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

The gentleman sitting next to Archie is wearing an MSU shirt. After a quick search, its Mike Garland whose spent over 15 years in 2 stints with MSU.

Yeah I noticed the guy next to Archie and then Izzo but I didn't see Fife until Boogaloo pointed him out. 

2 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

wow I didnt even realize it had been that long. Hopefully Archie's relationship with his dad can win this one for us.

We worked on Wilkes since the 8th grade when the right recruiter comes along thats all it takes