Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU @ Nebraska - 4pm - BTN - Game thread

This board loves their cheerleaders. They're too midwestern for me. I'd rather scout either Arizona/West Texas or the Northern Midwest/Tundras (Minnesota, Wisco, Dakotas, the Norwegian settlements).

I wonder if anyone has done a comparative study of cheerleaders in geographic areas and their shared physical characteristics. That would be fascinating.

You're in the area. Are the cheerleaders at UO from the Northwest or is Phil Knight paying to bring in ringers?

Yogi realizing the team is going to need something from somebody.

I still don't get why the player with the highest turnover rate, constantly gets the play call to have the ball in his hands to drive and make a decision (Williams). Seems to me like we either score or get a defensive breakdown every time Bryant gets a touch... Yet that doesn't seem to fit coaches "style of play".

This board loves their cheerleaders. They're too midwestern for me. I'd rather scout either Arizona/West Texas or the Northern Midwest/Tundras (Minnesota, Wisco, Dakotas, the Norwegian settlements).

I wonder if anyone has done a comparative study of cheerleaders in geographic areas and their shared physical characteristics. That would be fascinating.

Lots of blonds on that Nebraska squad although it comes from a bottle. Most of the blond hotties reside down here in the south.

I guess ill volunteer for that...oh the horror...