Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU @ Nebraska - 4pm - BTN - Game thread

I'm convinced our 3 guard lineup at any point in the game is just junk. We lose on defense, rebounds, and only focus on the three ball. We have succes going thru Bryant.He has great vision and should get a touch in every offensive set. Who cannot see this lol?

We can't stop Nebraska or Rutgers on D..I'm fearing the absolute worst against the likes of MSU, Maryland, Purdue. Heck actually anyone left on the schedule.

We will somehow pull out a win vs a top team and Crean will get an extension next summer

I can already see it happening

We will somehow pull out a win vs a top team and Crean will get an extension next summer

I can already see it happening

lol if that happens I will become a much more casual follower. It's already starting to happen

Between Yogi, TW, Rob and Nick our perimeter players have 7 TOs and 7 assists. Our best ball handles. Our most veteran (except Rob) players and once again we do not value the ball.

This should be more like 12 assists to 3 TOs total. We have no chance to go deep with this being our DNA.

Who saw this coming?? Nebraska having a record setting offensive day, haha.

Man, if Nebraska is having a record setting day with 39 points in a half they really have sucked. 

Just win by one all I care. But I'd rather see the freshmen play more at least they go after the rebounds and try to stay in front and hustle

Yep, I want the win.  The rest of the noise is just that. 

lol if that happens I will become a much more casual follower. It's already starting to happen

Yeah I'm surprised I'm even watching this game, all of last year I just got the Twitter notifications

Man, if Nebraska is having a record setting day with 39 points in a half they really have sucked.

that's a half-joke. Almost every team we have played has had one of their highest or the highest offensive output of the year whether it be efg% or points per possession.