Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU vs Maryland Game Thread

I just don't know what the answer is about our defense. Coaching/Players/Scheme....but my hats off to our players on other side of ball. You would think at some point a player on offense would pop off and say something to the defensive players. 

I just don't know what the answer is about our defense. Coaching/Players/Scheme....but my hats off to our players on other side of ball. You would think at some point a player on offense would pop off and say something to the defensive players. 

Considering the last TD was scored like 3 plays after a Turnover they really don't have much room to talk

I know I would. We're 8-2 if we had a below average defense.

Considering the last TD was scored like 3 plays after a Turnover they really don't have much room to talk

Easy to cherry pick 1 example here and there....I'm talking about decades of futility. Please don't try to defend our defense again this week.

So these current players should be mad at their teammate for decades of futility.  That makes sense. 

As long as it makes more sense than your points after Michigan game. Have a good one.

That is an insult to rusted PIntos.

quote name="Class of '66 Old Fart" post="211777" timestamp="1448128688"]And for one of the low quotes of the day from Rajohns:  "If IU and Purdue do nothing today...the 2015 Bucket game is going to have all the luster of a rusted Pinto that's a neighborhood eyesore."
[/quote]