Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bryan Medema

Coaching Carousel

Late night local news announced Oklahoma State's Travis Ford might be fired. If so, his buy out is 9.6 million dollars.

Football schools are making a change. But the Historic basketball program wont. Lol. Im sorry guys. Its all my fault. Its because im a fan. My sports luck is awful.

Yes, he left to become an assistant at Butler which turned out to be an excellent move. Did the real story ever come out about the coach who resigned at Butler?

He had "demons" resurface that apparently he had been able to suppress previously.

Ok State is looking to fire Ford because fans are unhappy with an end of year collapse and first round loss in the tourney. Huge buyout too. Wake up IU!

Two years in a row the tournament selection committee has given OSU an undeserved gift at the expense of more deserving teams. They even overseeded the cowboys. Even when they deserved to be in the tournament in 2013, they were one and done. Although Ford and his team made the tournament for the past three years, I believe in the eyes of many they only deserved and earned one.

Anyone else think Marshall will ride those two guards one more year? Alabama has money, but no one wins there. He may be waiting for UK-IU-UL to open up?

He truly believes his next step should naturally be at a blue blood program. I would say he just needs to get hired by any program in a power 5 conference. I question his ability to recruit at that level. Are kids at that level going to buy into the no respect or us against the world line of thinking. I don't know but possibly time will tell.