Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUBB vs WSU Postgame :( Thread

Definitely didn't expect to lose a game when you go 17-20 from the line and 11-22 behind the arc. Kind of seemed like the Kentucky game from 3 years ago when they should 40 free throws to beat us.

Didn't UK go 33-35 , something like that? J***s

JBJ and Troy are not going to the NBA next year or any year. What NBA team needs a slow 2guard who has already had major knee surgery or a SF who jukes himself to the floor?

JBJ and Troy are not going to the NBA next year or any year. What NBA team needs a slow 2guard who has already had major knee surgery or a SF who jukes himself to the floor?

Throw them in the D-League and pray 

Are these guys you want on your team next year? Sure they might not be ready for the NBA but let them have some time to be non committal. They probably know their coach is gone and before saying sure I will be back they are non committal.

Why the need to take shots at them is strange to me

I have been the biggest Crean critic for a long time. Don't think this game is on him. Team played pretty good minus a couple of mistakes that cost them. Actually pretty excited for next yr 5 this team should contend for B1G title and be a high seed next yr. If not then it's time to move on.

I have been the biggest Crean critic for a long time. Don't think this game is on him. Team played pretty good minus a couple of mistakes that cost them. Actually pretty excited for next yr 5 this team should contend for B1G title and be a high seed next yr. If not then it's time to move on.

What will be different next year? Serious question.

Back from the games and dinner. Seems the song remains the same and I have gone from uncomfortably numb to just plain numb. I really hope we have a coaching change maybe after next year. Big question will be who do they hire? Or who would consider taking the job?

Would like to know as well. We are adding to new Wings. We will still have the same line up, offense, defense..

Both guys are over 6'7". Gives us more size we desperately need. If we had another 6'4" guy I would be banging my head on a wall.