Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Indiana vs Northwestern Post Game Thread

Hoping we have the wheels turning, all I know is that this season has been waaaay more fun to watch than last year. Even with the crappy regular season, we didn't lose at home to Penn State or Nebraska. Now we have some decent matchup in the BTT and a chance to have some true March fun. Here's to yogi dropping 40 on the Twerps... Or 25 and 10 assists and a Troy Dub-Dub with a side of Blackmon making it rain.

I'd like to add some meaningful discussion to this thread...

That might have been the best game Jimmy has played this year (25 pts 6 rebs 7 helpers). If he decides to break out of his freshman slump and/or go ahead and peak while he's at it, I like our outlook for these next few weeks.

I think he also broke 500 points on the year tonight.

I thought this was his best defensive game.  He tightened up on his man, fought to get back in position after getting beat, and rebounded well.  We have a lot of very capable defenders when they defend with passion.