Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Stuart Scott

Stuart was as cool as the other side of the pillow...
gonna miss him. RIP

agree. His ESPY speech was wonderful and saddening. I've lost several close to me from cancer in the past 2 years. My wife is deathly afraid of it, as she lost her 30yo sister to cancer and her 60 yo stepfather.

She has radically changed her life trying to lower her risk factors. Really a terribly sad condition and poorly understood after all these years.

Stuart was very impactful in his handling of his illness. RIP.

agree. His ESPY speech was wonderful and saddening. I've lost several close to me from cancer in the past 2 years. My wife is deathly afraid of it, as she lost her 30yo sister to cancer and her 60 yo stepfather.

She has radically changed her life trying to lower her risk factors. Really a terribly sad condition and poorly understood after all these years.

I'm sorry for your wife's losses...I have lost several family members to cancer as well...it's a horrible disease, and frightening indeed...all we have is each other to rely on.

Stuart gave a good testimony and was an example for others.

Sorry to hear about your family---WayneFleek----cancer has taken my father and virtually everybody on his side of my family too.   Let's keep raising awareness---fighting----and praying!

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts guys!

Side note on cancer-anyone here follow MTVs Real World Challenges? Diem from that show passed this year too. Very young. She handled the condition with beauty, grace, and dignity. Very sad.

From what I've read she collapsed in the new challenge that's about to air and that's how she realized it came back for the third time. Cancer just flat out sucks.