Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs SMU Post Game Thread

I think like, 85 percent of all humans have the virus that is what we call herpes simplex of the mouth

(genital herpes probably has similar numbers but we won't go down that road)

which is basically a cold sore...you don't wear a band-aid for a cold sore (herpes)...so I think your claim has teeth...

You do to hide it if you're going to work or whatever.

I think like, 85 percent of all humans have the virus that is what we call herpes simplex of the mouth
(genital herpes probably has similar numbers but we won't go down that road)

which is basically a cold sore...you don't wear a band-aid for a cold sore (herpes)...so I think your claim has teeth...

I never specified an area so as to protect my....friend's dignity.

Quick thoughts.

If our shot for whatever reason is not falling, we are screwed.

Hanner had a bad game with a few good posessions.

Our interrior size is a huge weakness and we will be exposed come B1G play.

Turnovers below 10? am i dreaming?

Offense looked a little lazy at times.. defense as well was hit and miss during the game.

I think SMU is a good challenge but not great challenge. They are not pre season ranked in my books, i believe we couldve won by 15 based off better defense alone.

Overall, a win is a win. Come B1G play, i hope we gain better chemistry with Troy and Stan back. Not quite sure if Priller or Holt will play much. But our inside game amd defense need to improve if we want to go dancing.

HOOSIERS!

I've never worn a band-aid for a cold sore...ever...

because...

it's normally on the inner part of the mouth, hence, the moist part of the face.

Someone (who I'm not saying I'm married to) gets them on her cheek when she's stressed. She wears a band-aid after the first day so she can go to work. 

You do to hide it if you're going to work or whatever.

Aren't you suppose to let it breath? Like you could aggravate it further if you don't...... I might be making this up, but don't think I am

Did I look like a gorilla? :)

Just playing, but I was on TV at one point according to the parents haha.

Btw...about went over the railing on the 2nd Zeisloft 3. Hova gotta little too hyped there.

You didn't happen to be the guy on the kiss cam with a girl, did you? If so wet high fived, I was the guy on the right of the gorilla

Good win tonight. I like the fact that we have 6 legit 3 pt shooters and in my opinion it's not live and die by the 3 it's find the 2-3 hot shooters. Our size against big bodies in the B10 scares me on the D end if we are struggling on the boards with non physical teams. I would like to us press, man or zone to make teams have a shorter shot clock at times and to create open floor chances. I'll take 3-0 right now and we are looking at a 6-0 November if we stay focused and do bot over look anyone because we are a team building it's identity. Go Hoosiers!