Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Texas Southern Post Game Thread

Sloppy but I still enjoyed the game.  It is fun watching Johnson & JB2 in the back-court.  Hanner has looked improved and fun to watch too.  Yogi's turnovers....woof!  Some really ugly ones!  Nice to see Hartman able to contribute off the bench.  It will be interesting to see Troy, Stan & Emmit integrate into this rotation. 

Any thoughts on why Crean doesn't empty the bench during lopsided games? Maybe reduce the chance of an injury to a starter.

Probably something to do with trying to improve throughout the entire game. He harps on that a lot. Or earning playing time during practice.

I dunno, just speculating.

Great first half riding on the shoulders of Rojo. Loved Hanner tonight. Best game as a hoosier besides the OSU game last year? His confidence is raising and that is a great thing for the team.

JBJ is just effortless.

Guards still don't seem to have completely bought into crashing the boards. We need Troy back.

Z is always there to make you pay. His leadership is great.

Bad lull in the 2nd. Young team learning to put teams away but did what they needed to push out the lead again when shots weren't exactly falling.

Hartman - I dig this man!

Rojo will be a 3 year plus guy.

Disappointed with Yogi tonight. Many times he went back into last year's mode of doing everything. It led to bad offense and decisions. We can't have that this year. 

Overall, we have good guards. Even though tonight's game was frustrating, it was a good lesson for this team and us. 

Are we sure JBJ is who we should be worried about leaving after one year? RoJo killin the game.

I think our fans are overvaluing JBJ, just like they tend to do with most of our freshmen every year. Remember, we had fans saying Perea would be one and done because he looked so good dunking against high schoolers.