Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, steubenhoosier said:

These have to be some of the worst officials I’ve ever seen in tournament play 

Absolute disaster class. Maybe they’re trying to take the heat off their buddies from the Samford game?

Just now, hoosierhoo said:

Absolute disaster class. Maybe they’re trying to take the heat off their buddies from the Samford game?

The young dude who wears his shirt too tight is awful. 

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

@Hovadipo in watching Drake play over the years had you ever seen DeVries play scared like he did at the end of the game last night?   They was shocking to watch.   

Missed this. Don't know if it was the bad shooting night or what. I kept waiting for him to take over and he just didn't. Credit to Wazzu though...it seems like the Pac12 always surprises people once the games start in the tournament.

20 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Missed this. Don't know if it was the bad shooting night or what. I kept waiting for him to take over and he just didn't. Credit to Wazzu though...it seems like the Pac12 always surprises people once the games start in the tournament.

Bill Walton - Age, Family, Bio | Famous ...

31 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Louisville fans are asking if it is in writing yet

I hope not.  That would still give us time to hire Dusty.  Dusty > Woodson