Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

No one is beating Purdue other than UConn. 

Sucks..

Edey has 7 fouls already. If they run into a ticky-tack crew it’s over. They got a helluva draw though. FF seems about guaranteed. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Purdue is natty bound

Good. Maybe it will force IU to change. Doubt it, but maybe.  

Somebody is going to win the title every year. Sitting around rooting for people to lose because you have a craptastic program stuck in the 80’s is annoying.

I’m just ready for the Edey era to be over. Kid is good, dominant. No denying that. 

But every drop step he lowers his shoulder, hip checks on every screen, and fouls on most rebounds. If you block him out and he comes over the top, you get whistled. Gets away with murder IMO. 

Also Throws his hands up and yells at the refs if anyone breathes on him and he doesn’t get a call. 

Please let it end haha. 

17 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Been saying this for a bit.  I put real good money on it to ease the pain her when/if it happens. 

I actually have them losing to Creighton in the Elite 8. So naturally I'm rooting for Creighton tonight, also because 0% chance Rick Barnes beats Painter.

Painter has beaten them I think 3 times in recent years, plus he's awful in the tournament as a high seed. 

They never let us forget how dusty our banners are. 

May we never let them forget it only took years of losses to double digit seeds and a 300 pound behemoth who never fouls to finally (maybe) get it done once. 

I love IU basketball more than anything besides God and family..I check message boards 40 times a day, since I've been 10 years old and I'm 33 now.

But it's time Purdue wins one.  This is a good group of kids, painter does things excellently the right way, they play a fun style.   As much as I love the IU vs Purdue rivalry and I talk crap here in Kokomo Indiana to all the Purdue fans around here...I want them to win this one.  Never have I wanted Purdue to win, but..yes.  especially vs UConn.  Feels like the good guys vs bad guys..Purdue being the good guys.   To me..:)

3 minutes ago, Sardinefarts1991 said:

I love IU basketball more than anything besides God and family..I check message boards 40 times a day, since I've been 10 years old and I'm 33 now.

But it's time Purdue wins one.  This is a good group of kids, painter does things excellently the right way, they play a fun style.   As much as I love the IU vs Purdue rivalry and I talk crap here in Kokomo Indiana to all the Purdue fans around here...I want them to win this one.  Never have I wanted Purdue to win, but..yes.  especially vs UConn.  Feels like the good guys vs bad guys..Purdue being the good guys.   To me..:)

Yeah, something to be said for that. For me, I just don't care enough to worry about what our rival is doing. I'm focused on our own house.

We have our own massive problems to deal with. We are so, so far from where we need to be as a team and as a program, I don't have enough room left in my heart to wish ill upon Purdue.

Most of that is directed inwardly.